Thursday, June 3, 2010

Why this blog?

Pin It Some of you may be asking yourself, "Why is Madelyn starting another blog?" Well to answer your question, today I was thinking about all the small things I learn or hear about on a daily basis that would come in handy in ever day life.  So I thought I would share these helpful hints with others, thus the name "Sharing the Wealth".  I will be posting on a variety of subjects ranging anywhere from cooking to photography to parenting and many others.  I hope you find this new blog helpful and if you want to share the wealth with me and other readers please do!

1 comment:

  1. i totally have 2 blogs - i used to have like 3 facebooks and 3 myspaces. this is in no means overboard. it's nice to have 2 blogs since they are meant for different things... right? :) i am excited to see more.

    ReplyDelete